Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the Sriwijaya International Conference on Public Health 2017 (SICPH 2017) your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstracts submission deadline: August 31st, 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 2 days
- Abstract acceptance notification: September 11th, 2017
- Powerpoint submission deadline: September 22nd, 2017
|How to Submit|
- Please submit your abstract to http://conference.unsri.ac.id/index.php/sicph Submit your abstract not more than 250 words, please download the abstract template (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission).
- Abstract consist of background, objectives, method, results, conclusion, and keywords.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.
|DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT TEMPLATE|